Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HOOK'EM HORNS


This is for Rachel who talked all that smack about the buckeyes. I guess giving me those buckeye nuts for xmas for bad luck didnt work. hahahhahahah.


Last night was a good game. A little too close for me, but we won. In the end it doesnt really matter since it wasnt for the national championship. We have to get a playoff system.

Anyways, not much to say tonight. Kinda tired after staying up late last night and working hard today. Only thing else I have to say is Fuck Mark Texeira, and I hope the Rays beat the yanks again.

------Dave

2 comments:

  1. Why did Becca ask for boobies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was being sarcastic the other day saying I would put them on here, and then she asked me where they were yesterday. So I put some on there today :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird