Monday, January 5, 2009

Cats on Drugs


So Rebecca was nice enough to let me post on here as well. I'm gonna try and put some interesting things about our lives on here. Hopefully everyone will want to comment and converse about the posts.


Today we got our cats Boog and Alfie spayed, and I had the luxury of picking them up. The place stunk of piss, but they came out alive. Right now Boog is all doped up and stumbling around pestering Alfie and running in to the walls. Apparently Alfie has come out of surgery as a huge bitch, cause shes howling, hissing, and swatting like crazy. She used to be so nice and cuddly. I hope they get over this soon, cause I'm tired of this noise!!


Tonight is the Texas, Ohio State game. Obviously I'm a Texas fan, but now that Rebecca and I are engaged, I have some new relatives that are Ohio State fans. Over Xmas there was some good discussion and trash talk on the part of the buckeye fans. I don't take part in that, we just play the game and talk that way. Should be interesting tonight. Hookem Horns!!!


I guess I have to write bout wedding stuff on here as well. So far we haven't done too much. We have our location and wedding site planned out. I know there's a lot more to do, but where do we begin? I definitely want to help out in the planning. Any suggestions will be be appreciated.


Now that Dallas is eliminated its time to start thinking about baseball and the Braves. Ill probably post a lot on here about the Braves. We plan on making a trip again to Spring Training at Disney. Last year was too much fun not to go back. I have season tickets so I have plenty to say. So far things don't look good, but there are still trades that could be made. We need a top starter, but I'm afraid there's nobody out there. But there's still some time left, and I'll still be at the games rooting them on.


Ok guys that's all I got for now. Comment away for Rebecca and I. Rebecca I hope this isn't too bad for you.


----DAVE


2 comments:

  1. not too shabby there dave...at least it wasn't about boobies, like you said it was going to be!! -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could make it about boobies if you want!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird