Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 Week Update.

Well we are 24 days into this ordeal & have 25 to go. However, of you ask Dave he wants to go 26 more days so the babes are born on Friday the 13th.


But we can't think that far ahead just yet, I need to keep these babes cooking longer. The babes are 30 weeks & have so much of a better chance than when we first got here. They were measured at Thursday's ultrasound & Baby A is around 3lbs7oz and Baby B is around 3lbs12oz. I would love it of we could get them to over 5 pounds in the next 4 weeks.

My legs aren't fairing so well with the inactivity. Thank goodness they some action from the ALP Machine, which helps prevent blood clots.

Days are long & filled with people constantly going in & out of my room. Luckily I've had a lot of visitors to pass the time. The weekends are the toughest & I am especially jealous of everyone enjoying the amazing weather we have been having.

I am of course quickly reminded of why I am here & am extremely thankful that I have made it this long. Right now the babes are monitoring very well & Baby A's fluid is looking great. I am having contractions, but they aren't progressing just yet & fluid intake calms them down. My threshold is labor, so at this point, if the babes decide they want to come, there is no stopping them!

Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers. Thanks also for the lovely flowers, cards & gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird