Sunday, February 26, 2012

27 Week Update

Yesterday I wrote a blog.

It was very long.

It decided it didn't want to save.

I don't feel like writing it all again.

So here is the long and the short of it.

We have a countdown going. Today marks 46 Days to go. 46 days that I need to keep these babies growing inside of me.


On Thursday one of the twin's sac had a rupture. We came to the hospital & the babes got checked out right away. Their fluid levels looked ok, but I am here to stay. In the past few days, I've been hooked up to IV's, given steroids & antibiotics, & had many monitoring sessions of the babes.

Dave has been a trooper. Staying by my side & making sure the countdown is updated on my board.


So now we wait.

We hope that these babes will wait till 34 weeks. 46 more days.

Thank you to my amazing family & friends - who have texted, called, facetimed, tweeted, & visited. I don't know what our little family would have done without you.

Althought today was another challenging day, since I've been having contractions, I'm trying to stay as positive as I can!! I hope to update as much as possible on here - so that everyone knows how we are doing.

Love you all!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird