Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are a million things that I am thankful for this year, but the thing I am the most grateful for is making it to my 2nd Trimester!  I honestly never thought I would make it here, so here's hoping for many more weeks of a healthy pregnancy.

This year Dave & I stayed in Atlanta for the holiday. We had a little too much fun on vacation this year & didn't have enough time off to get to OH & NY.

Dave celebrated Thanksgiving early this morning by running his first half marathon!


It's little bittersweet not running the half with him - but I promise I will next year. Anyone want to babysit?

I figured I would add a bump pic as well. I keep looking at other blogs for twin pregnancies, and I have to say I'm a bit overwhelmed at just how big I might get!! So far it looks like my bump has started it's decent upwards! Grow babies grow!!





Hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird